Raspberry Pi 3 Aviation Weather ADS-B Traffic Receiver Kit with Stratux NESDR SDR
Aviation Weather & ADS-B Traffic Receiver Kit including Raspberry Pi 3 Model B & STRATUX Software
- Track Planes & Weather Live!
- Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Board, Stratux Software, NESDR USB
- Plug n Play Kit, Ready to use - Little assembly required.
- TRACK Live Air Traffic
This is the perfect DIY kit for aviation enthusiasts. It includes all the important components needed for setting up your own Aviation traffic monitor. Just assemble it, plug it into the power and connect to the local wifi created by Stratux software using the compatible flight tracking app for Android or iOS. You can also use a portable battery pack to power it on (though its not included in this bundle).
Stratux with ADS-B receiver transforms your tablet into the ultimate flight tool with Wide Area Augmentation (WAAS) GPS, subscription-free ADS-B weather and air-to-air traffic.
- Raspberry 3 Model B Board
- Black Plastic Case (good quality)
- 1x 5V 2.5A power supply
- 8GB Micro SD Card, Pre-Loaded with STRATUX Software Image.
- 1x NESDR Mini 2 SDR & DVB-T + FM + DAB, 820T2 & SDR USB StickReceiver KIT
Supports software: ForeFlight 7.x (iOS), FlyQ EFB (Seattle Avionics) 2.1+ (iOS), Naviator (Android), AvNav 2.0.0+ (Android), WingX (iOS, Android), Avare EFB (Android), FltPlan Go (Android), DroidEFB, AerovieReports, AvPlan EFB, iFly GPS 9.4+, DroidEFB 2.1.1
Comes with 8GB Micro SD Card Loaded with STRATUX software, READY TO GO.