Reolink Argus 2 1080P Rechargeable Battery Powered IP65 Weatherproof Outdoor WiFi HD Security IP Camera with Reolink Solar Panel (NO Power Adapter)
100% Wireless Outdoor Rechargeable Battery IP Camera Specification:
- Image Sensor: Starlight CMOS Image Sensor
- Video Quality: 2 Megapixels 1080p (1920*1080)
- Video Format: H.264
- Field of View: Fixed Lens, 130° diagonal
- Night Vision: Up tp 10m (33ft)
- Power Supply: 5200mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Audio: 2-way Audio, Listen & Talk
- Frame Rate: up to 15fps
- Network: 802.11b/g/n, WiFi 2.4GHz
- Storage: With Built-in Micro SD Card Slot (Up to 64GB)
- Network: P2P and QR Code
- Mobile OS: iOS 8.0 or later version & Android 4.0 or later version
- PC OS: Windows 7 or later version; Mac 10.9 or later version
- Weatherproof: IP65
No need of base station, Reolink Argus 2 can only work with 2.4GHz wifi router directly without additional device. All setup is done on FREE Reolink app. Simple steps to setup the camera without any wires, but just follow its voice instruction, you will get the camera working in the WIFI network. It can only work with Reolink App and Reolink Client. It DOES NOT support any onvif third party software or NVR for 7/24 recording.
*Rechargeable Battery: Charged by 5V 2A universal power adapter or Reolink Solar Panel.
100% Wire-Free, Place It Anywhere Freely
Rechargeable Battery, Save Continuous Battery Cost
Continuously Power Charging by Reolink Solar Panel
1080p Full HD & Starlight Night Vision
Two-Way Audio, Hear &Talk Back via Your Smartphones
Smart PIR Motion Sensor — Instant & Accurate Alerts.
Get Remote Access Anywhere Anytime
IP65 Weatherproof Casing Design for Outdoor Use
Micro SD Card Recording and Remote Playback
Supporting up to 64GB TF card (not included), the security wireless camera Reolink Argus 2 can insert one micro SD card for infrared motion detection recording.
Work Independently & Free Reolink App and Easy Setup
- Q: Is the battery rechargeable? Do I need to connect a power adapter to the camera?
- A: YES, the battery is rechargeable. And you do not need power adapter to power on the camera. TRUE WIRE-FREE.
- Q: Is there power adapter in the accessory?
- A: NO. But it comes with the power cable for universal 5V 2A power adapter.
- Q: How long does the battery last when in full charge?
- A: The battery will work 840 min. by PIR sensor triggered, remote view and remote playback.
- Q: Can I connect the surveillance camera to my computer for live streaming?
- A: Yes, the latest Reolink client version .18 or later can support live video from battery cameras, including Reolink Argus, Reolink Argus Pro and Argus 2. It is used for remote live video and setup. (PS: Recording can only be done in the micro SD Card by PIR sensor triggering
- Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi ONLY
- Not support 24x7 recording
- Not support ONVIF/WPS
- Power adapter NOT included
- SD card NOT included